Getting Started with Vericatch’s ELOGS
It’s easy to get started when you sign up for our ELOGS, here’s how:
Step One: Sign Up on Our Website
- Create your account on the vericatch.com website. You must create an account before using the free mobile app.
- Confirm your account via the email we send you.
- Select your fishery type and service level; you can trial the software for free and then pay at the start of your season.
- Set up your profile, including your license #, FIN, and ELOG Key. The system will walk you through this process.
Step Two: Download and Login to our App on Your Mobile Device
Note: please set up your account on our website before you login into FisheriesApp2.
- Download our free FisheriesApp from the Google Play App Store or the Apple App Store. Follow these links or search for “Vericatch FisheriesApp” on your preferred app store.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can sign in using the account details you created in Step One.
For questions about getting started and using our ELOGS in general, please visit our handy support centre, where you’ll find answers to your most frequently asked questions and we have a few more resources listed below.